Boat tour to Zingaro Nature Reserve, San Vito Lo Capo and Scopello
If you love the turquoise sea, the sand, the coves and the colourful seabed, try the excursion to the Zingaro Nature Reserve, San Vito Lo Capo and Scopello. Treat yourself to a dream holiday with Tourist Lines!
Booking from 900 €
Tourist Lines has created for you an exclusive tour with route San Vito Lo Capo, Scopello and Zingaro Reserve. Take the opportunity of your holiday!
Maybe you are tired of the crowded beaches of San Vito Lo Capo or you would like to go along the Zingaro Reserve without having to cross on foot the long path that leads to the Cale... There are a lot of good reasons why you prefer a Tour with Tourist Lines: first of all fun and relax.
The tour of San Vito Lo Capo, Scopello and the Zingaro Nature Reserve is preferred by adults and children because of the versatility of the excursion, which alternates between stops in places with a deep seabed and vast stretches of fine sand and turquoise sea.
Departure at 9.00 a.m. - Return at 7.00 p.m.
Meeting point: At 8.45 am at the Columbus Yatching Club pier in Via Ranuncoli, Trapani.
At 10 am we will leave from the port of Trapani with destination San Vito Lo Capo.
Once off the coast of San Vito Lo Capo, you can enjoy your first swim in the crystal clear waters of its sea.
The relaxing atmosphere will be enlivened by the music that will be the background to the tasting of a welcome aperitif based on fresh fruit and refreshing drinks, offered by Tourist Lines.
The Zingaro Nature Reserve
After we will sail to the Zingaro Nature Reserve.
We will arrive at 3.30 p.m. and we will sail along the coves annexed to the Reserve. You will admire the breathtaking view and immerse yourself in an enchanting sea, where you can swim surrounded by harmless and colourful fish.
After lunch, we will sail towards the last, eagerly awaited destination: the bay of Scopello. You will be enchanted by the view of the Faraglioni. From your privileged position, you can enjoy the marvellous panoramic view and then dive into the rocky and sandy seabed.
The return to the port of Trapani è set at 7pm.
What’s included in the Tour
- Welcome drink and aperitif at the end of the day
- Crew on board
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
What we provide
- In the eventual stop for swimming, guests will be provided with a snorkeling mask and tube as well as lifebuoys for those unfamiliar with the sea.
- On board customers will find all the security equipment.
All stages and timing are designed and tested to ensure a more complete experience of visit, relaxation and fun for our guests. The excursion can be modulated on request of the groups on board.
Why book on Tourist Lines?
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- No booking fees
- Secure payments
- 24/7 support
- Immediate booking confirmation
- Issue of electronic ticket
Our priority is to maintain high hygienic standards to ensure the full safety and health of our guests.
For this reason we have specific procedures that we put in place:
- Detailed sanitation of the common areas. Hand sanitizer available to anyone.
- Maintaining the distance of at least one meter between each guest and the use of sanitary devices by our staff.
- Daily check-up of our employees to ensure they are symptom-free.
- In case you have booked a tour and experience symptoms, we offer you the option to cancel or move your excursion.
Tourist Lines has created a direct line with its customers. You can use the email service or WhatsApp number to contact us and to clear up any doubts you may have.
Problems with the booking? Contact Tourist Lines, our team will guide you through the procedures, solving any issue in a short time.
Rely on us! Tourist Lines leads you even before navigation…